WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- You must open an account or complete an online registration with Bluebook International, Inc.to purchase Bluebook International online products and services, including, among other things, free analysis reports. Information gathered during the registration or account creation process, or during access to particular products and services, may differ based on the nature of the product or service. Information that you provide when registering or creating an account, or accessing or using your account products or services associated with your account, may include: name and email address; billing information; information concerning service areas, products and content purchased, or accessed products or services such as zip code or postal code and country, the IP Internet (IP) address and URL of the Website that sent you to the Bluebook International registration page, demographic information provided by you (such as language, gender and age, and, if applicable, content preferences and personalization information); and whether you logged into or out of a Bluebook International service, or changed your password or billing information.
- Bluebook International does not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are NOT authorized to use our Websites. If we have specific knowledge that an individual under the age of 18 has submitted personally identifiable information to the Websites, we will delete such information permanently and without notice.
- Our Web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. We use this information to measure the use of our site and to develop ideas to improve the content of our site.
- Our system may collect and make use of your location to make mapping functions operate.
- We will not sell, rent or otherwise distribute your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, except as set forth below.
- Bluebook uses Google Analytics, which collects information related to your IP address, how you reached our site, and other technical data to help us debug our systems. Google Analytics may link your online identity to your use of our systems, but Bluebook does not.
- Utilizing our systems’ mapping functions passes your location data to Google Maps or another map provider. Depending on your browser’s security settings, Google Maps may ask your permission before revealing your location to Bluebook; if you deny permission all functions except mapping will function normally.
- If you access our services through another company’s website, then that company may track your activity, IP address, etc., and that company will have access to portions of your activity statistics (as described in this Policy) related to Bluebook’s systems. Bluebook has no control over, or responsibility for, any third party’s website through which you access Bluebook.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
Bluebook International understands that it is a privilege to have you as a customer and is committed to protecting your personal information. We use the following controls to protect your personal information:
- Use of secure connections using SSL to safeguard information when transmitted from your Web browser to Bluebook International;
- Use of security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifying information;
- Use of encryption for sensitive personal information, such as credit card numbers and user names;
- Restrict employee access to databases containing personal information and impose confidentiality requirements upon employees who do; and
- Bind subcontractors with contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Deliver to you and bill you for Bluebook International products and services, and communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. This may include verifying authorization of credit card usage before any purchase of content or services provided on our website;
- Create products and services, such as reports, that must contain the name and other information about the report’s creator in a manner consistent with the normal practice within the real estate industry.
- Verify access rights to content or other access-restricted services;
- Improve our products and services by providing personalized content recommendations and/or advertisements, language and location customization, and/or personalized help and instructions;
- Determine if you meet the minimum system requirements to use our products;
- Track content accesses for the purpose of paying royalties, license and any other applicable fees to third party providers, such as data companies and other copyright holders and content distributors;
- Ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events;
- Offer you product upgrades, content and services;
- Provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on personal information, such as your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide;
- Auto-update Bluebook International products;
- Provide you with news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers; and
- Better understand how our products are used, including Web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services.
We request information from you for our own legitimate business purposes and not for the benefit of any nonaffiliated party. Therefore, we will not release your information to nonaffiliated parties except: (1) as necessary for us to provide the product or service you have requested of us; or (2) as permitted by law. We may, however, store such information indefinitely, including the period after which any customer relationship has ceased. Such information may be used for any internal purpose, such as quality control efforts or customer analysis. Furthermore, we may also provide all the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, on behalf of our affiliated companies or to other financial institutions with whom we or our affiliated companies have joint marketing agreements.
WHEN AND HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- Bluebook International may disclose relevant information about our customers to our contractors (e.g. a customer service contractor or a credit card clearing service) in order for them to provide specific services for Bluebook International, and to better serve our customers. Bluebook International, contractors are bound by strict contractual requirements to keep all personal information they process strictly confidential and to use such information solely on behalf of Bluebook International.
- Also, Bluebook International may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law; (b) comply with the order of a competent judicial authority in any jurisdiction; (c) comply with legal process served on Bluebook International; (d) protect and defend the rights or property of Bluebook International ; or (e) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Bluebook International products or the public at large.
OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Some of the personal information collected by Bluebook International is necessary to provide you with the Bluebook International product or service you choose.
E-MAIL FROM BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL
- Registering for a product or service allows you to tell us how or whether you want Bluebook International to communicate with you.
- Generally, we send e-mails to you about our products, content and special offers. Separate Bluebook International products, services and lines of business may send separate newsletters and marketing emails.
- During registration, you may opt out of receiving Bluebook International marketing e-mails and/or newsletters for the relevant product or service. Additionally, your online Bluebook International account, accessed through the "My Account" link and through other links provided in emails and on Bluebook International Web pages, enables you to select whether you wish to receive newsletters, marketing and promotional emails, special offers and the like from various Bluebook International business lines and/or partners.
- However, we may continue to send you e-mails about products or services you have previously purchased (such as an available upgrade that you are entitled to receive), your account status or other information concerning functions, features and status of your Bluebook International products and services, or to inform you about critical technical service issues relating to a Bluebook International product or service.
- Bluebook will only disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties if acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary (1) to conform to legal requirements; (2) to protect and defend the rights or property of Bluebook; (3) to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use or any license agreement between you and Bluebook; or (4) in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all Bluebook’s assets relating to the business in connection with which the information was collected. We may share aggregated information that has been scrubbed so that it does not identify a specific person.
- We may share your information internally among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We may store and process personal information collected on our website in the United States or any other country in which Bluebook or its agents maintain facilities.
HOW TO ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To access your account information and preferences, select the "Sign in" Button and then select "My Account" from the menu, Sign into your account and modify your information and preferences as needed.
- You may also review and update your account online. When you access your account by logging in, you can update and/or make sure that your account information is accurate. You can also manage your preferences concerning receipt of newsletters and promotional emails.
- If you have forgotten your password, select "forgot password" and an email will be sent to that email that is current in Bluebook International's database.
- You may also call customer service at 888-425-8326 or email info@RepairBase.net
SECURITY OF PERSONAL AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Links: Bluebook's site and its affiliates' sites may contain links to other Web sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
- Confidentiality and Security: We will use our best efforts to ensure that no unauthorized parties have access to any of your information. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those individuals and entities who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We will use our best efforts to train and oversee our employees and agents to ensure that your information will be handled responsibly and in accordance with this Privacy. We currently maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our products and services. We maintain all personally identifiable information on a secure server behind a firewall and IDS system. We also use encryption technology when appropriate.
- Former Customers
- Bluebook International does not require that you accept cookies, however, some functionality on our Websites, our product purchase check-out process, and products and services may be disabled if you decline to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
Last revised January 6, 2014